Blotter

Weather / April 17-21 by//Quintin Condra

April 18, 2017

Filed under News, Uncategorized

Weather // April 17-21 Monday Tuesday Wed. Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 73º low : 53º 10% chance of rain w/ light winds 79º Low: 60º 20% chance of rain with light winds. 82º Low: 63º 30% chance of rain w/ light winds. 80º Low: 49º 50%...

United Airlines Faces Turbulence by//Lily Haag

April 14, 2017

Filed under News

A United Airlines flight that was supposedly overbooked sparked outrage when a man was physically forced out of his seat on April 10. ...Keep on reading!...

The jazz about JAG by// Destiny Amig

December 14, 2016

Filed under News

The Student News Site of New Albany High School
News